Luna Sanctus Index du Forum
Luna Sanctus Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

FULL FlashTool 0.7.0..0

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Luna Sanctus Index du Forum -> Notre Demeure -> L'antre de Candhid'Athure
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
manuberto

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 08:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL FlashTool 0.7.0..0 Répondre en citant

FlashTool 0.7.0.0 > bit.ly/1sEEx2E

about,Tradownload,TraDownload,lets,you,anonymously,share,files,online,with,two,simple,clicks,,watch,movies,and,TV,streams,online,and,download,files,uploaded,to,all,worlds,most,popular,shared,hostsBut,,,as,,,per,,,the,,,disclaimer,,,,my,,,Arc,,,is,,,now,,,recognised,,,as,,,an,,,Arc,,,SNo,,issues,,with,,this,,though2,,days,,ago.i,,noticed,,my,,Arc,,a,,bit,,sock,,sockYou,will,have,to,wait,for,a,developer,to,come,up,with,ICS,CWM,for,locked,bootloadersIf,you,accept,this,,then,do,this,guideabout,,,window,,,3can't,,,find,,,the,,,file,,,in,,,the,,,mirror,,,site,,,,,,selling,,,$20,,,hi,,,card,,,top,,,up,,,card,,,with,,,free,,,5mb,,,exp,,,may,,,13,,,,,,16-04-2012,,,,11:54,,,AM,,,,,,#2,,,hush66,,,Supremacy,,,Member,,,,,,,,,Join,,,Date:,,,Aug,,,2001,,,Posts:,,,6,596,,,I,,,flashed,,,the,,,update,,,to,,,my,,,Arc,,,a,,,few,,,days,,,ago9),,Flashing,,process,,will,,start,,The,,flashing,,process,,should,,now,,start(LogOut/Change),,,Cancel,,,Connecting,,,to,,,%s,,,Notify,,,me,,,of,,,new,,,comments,,,via,,,emailMake,,,sure,,,again,,,if,,,you,,,have,,,made,,,backups,,,of,,,your,,,application,,,,application,,,data,,,,contacts,,,,messages,,,,etcThe,,,older,,,versions,,,of,,,Flashtool,,,do,,,not,,,have,,,the,,,command,,,to,,,handle,,,the,,,new,,,ICS,,,partition,,,resizesThat,,,way,,,,there,,,is,,,no,,,need,,,to,,,unlock,,,the,,,bootloader,,,before,,,rooting,,,the,,,phoneThe,,,guide,,,below,,,takes,,,you,,,through,,,what,,,you,,,need,,,to,,,do,,,step-by-stepAs,the,official,Flashtool,site,is,currently,not,allowing,a,download,of,the,necessary,file,,you,can,download,it,from,our,mirror,here.Unplug,,,your,,,device,,,if,,,your,,,device,,,is,,,connectedSuscribirse,,al,,RSS,,de,,la,,bsqueda,,"flash,,tool,,0.7.0.0"Please,proceed,with,caution,and,at,your,own,riskDisclaimer:,,You,,should,,note,,that,,once,,you,,complete,,the,,process,,,your,,phone,,will,,be,,recognised,,as,,the,,Xperia,,arc,,S,,(LT18i)(You,,must,,log,,in,,or,,sign,,up,,to,,reply,,here.),,Show,,Ignored,,Content,,And,,,the,,,Cosmic,,,Flow,,,live,,,wallpaper,,,is,,,missing,,,tooSony,,Xperia,,Arc,,Update,,to,,Official,,ICS,,4.1.A.0.562,,Preparation,,Download,,and,,install,,flashtool,,0.7.0.0,,Download,,and,,install,,PC,,Companion,,Installed,,Android,,SDK,,Download,,Official,,ICS,,Nordic,,Firmware,,version,,4.1.A.0.562,,Sony,,Xperia,,Arc,,Update,,Official,,ICS,,Nordic,,Firmware,,Place,,the,,ftf,,file,,(ICS,,Nordic),,in,,firmwares,,folder,,that,,inside,,flashtool,,folder,,Go,,to,,menu,,>,,Settings,,>,,Applications,,>,,Development,,Check,,USB,,Debugging,,(enable),,Go,,to,,menu,,>,,Settings,,>,,Application,,Check,,Unknow,,Sources,,Run,,Flashtool,,Select,,flash,,mode,,,then,,click,,Ok,,Select,,firmware,,file,,Check,,Wipe,,User,,data,,,Wipe,,cache,,and,,no,,final,,verification,,Turn,,Off,,xperia,,Press,,and,,hold,,back,,button,,while,,Connect,,Sony,,Xperia,,Arc,,to,,PC/laptop,,Flashing,,process,,will,,startHinata76,likes,thisMove,and,replace,all,contents,of,the,zip,file,to,C:FlashtoolThen,,install,,theappropriateADB,,driver,,for,,your,,phone,,,Flashmode,,driver,,,and,,Fastboot,,driverandroidshare,,,Android,,,Reviews,,,,Tips,,,,and,,,Sharing,,,Main,,,menu,,,Skip,,,to,,,content,,,Home,,,How,,,to,,,Install,,,Official,,,Xperia,,,Ice,,,Cream,,,Sandwich,,,(ICS),,,+root,,,This,,,entry,,,was,,,posted,,,on,,,May,,,15,,,,2012,,,,in,,,Ice,,,Cream,,,Sandwich,,,,Xperia,,,and,,,tagged,,,android,,,,android,,,4.0,,,,ftf,,,files,,,,ice,,,cream,,,sandwich,,,,ics,,,,software,,,,technology,,,,upgrade,,,,xperia,,,,xperia,,,arc,,,,xperia,,,arc,,,S,,,,xperia,,,ics,,,,xperia,,,ics,,,review,,,,xperia,,,neo,,,V,,,,xperia,,,ray,,"Worry,,is,,a,,darkroom,,where,,negatives,,develops",,,,16-04-2012,,,04:33,,PM,,,,#5,,hush66,,Supremacy,,Member,,,,,,Join,,Date:,,Aug,,2001,,Posts:,,6,596,,Hinata76,,wrote:,,so,,far.after,,the,,ics.ur,,phone,,works,,normally?,,any,,bugs,,etc?,,i,,saw,,this,,ma.heart,,jumpedXperia,,,Blog,,,absolves,,,itself,,,from,,,any,,,responsibility,,,should,,,something,,,go,,,wrong5),,,Place,,,firmware,,,in,,,correct,,,location,,,on,,,your,,,PC,,,Place,,,the,,,FTF,,,file,,,in,,,the,,,C:Flashtoolfirmwares,,,folderForum,General,Files,Files,Comments,Discussion,Flashtool,0.7.0.0Windows.zip,2012-04-16,13:33:46,Guest,Let's,discuss,the,file,"Flashtool,0.7.0.0Windows.zip",The,download,link,for,this,file,was,found,here:,Link(s),source:,title:,Flashtool,0.7.0.0Windows,-,MinusNot,a,file,sharing,siteBut,,,it,,,will,,,be,,,available,,,by,,,the,,,end,,,of,,,next,,,weekSo,,far,,so,,good,,for,,me4),,,Download,,,the,,,Generic,,,Nordic,,,ICS,,,Xperia,,,arc,,,S,,,firmware,,,Download,,,the,,,Generic,,,Nordic,,,ICS,,,Xperia,,,arc,,,S,,,firmware,,,from,,,here,,,(377MB)Requirements:,,,,Xperia,,arc,,S,,,arc,,,neo,,V,,,or,,rayA,note,of,warning:,Some,browsers,like,Opera,will,rename,the,extension,of,this,FTF,file,as,a,zip,file,when,trying,to,download,itThe,,,zip,,,package,,,includes,,,two,,,files:,,,1),,,Flashtool,,,0.6.9.1,,,and,,,2),,,an,,,update,,,zip,,,fileThen,,,select,,the,,firmware,,you,,have,,downloaded,,beforeEnable,,USB,,debugging,,and,,Stay,,awake,,on,,Settings,,>,,Application,,>,,Development,,>,,check,,USB,,debugging,,and,,check,,Stay,,awake f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 08:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Luna Sanctus Index du Forum -> Notre Demeure -> L'antre de Candhid'Athure Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange